- Goods are guaranteed to be free from major defects on delivery.
- Refunds will be made for the goods only – not for the delivery charge.
- Once goods have been unwrapped, we may not be able to take them back.
- All goods remain our property until paid for in full.
- Our postage charges are based on weight per product including packaging.
- Postage rates are displayed clearly during the checkout process.
- Orders weighing above 2KG: We reserve rights to ship using alternative courier – this can save the charity money. If you DO NOT agree with this you can opt out at the checkout stage.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SEE BELOW
Important Delivery Information
Please be aware that as a charity staffed by volunteers, sometimes we are unable to deliver things as quickly as other larger online stores. So if your order is urgent, please email us after your purchase and where possible we’ll attempt to help you.
Ordering & Payments
Internet Orders: The quickest and safest way to pay; all payments are processed by a secure gateway, and a wide variety of credit and debit cards are accepted from across the world.
Security: We will not accept cheques or cash in the post or process orders if you post or email us your credit or debit card details.
While no one likes paying high prices for postage, we need to ensure your order is delivered quickly and safely. Plus as a Christian Charity we think it’s important to be totally transparent about how delivery fees are calculated, which is…
- The item price, which always remains the same regardless of where you are.
- 0.50p for Strong Secure Packaging, such as padded airbags.
- Postage Costs. These are defined by the UK Post Office as the weight of each item, it’s size (Large Letter or Small Parcel) and destination.
- Delivery Type as in Signed for or Unsigned.
- Sometimes it is cheaper to ship orders over 2KG as multiple packages. This saves the Charity money. Please advise if you are NOT OK with this. You have the opportunity to opt out of this at the Checkout, before payment.
Dispatch, Shipping Options and Time Scales
WE ONLY SHIP IN THE UK – orders are dispatched within one week using standard 2nd class but you can select Signed for delivery options at the checkout. After dispatch, delivery times are usually within 3-5 working days. If your delivery has not arrived within that time, please contact us.
Signed for options are much more expensive but does provide you with more secure and faster delivery times. In the rare event it has been confirmed your purchase has gone astray, we can re-send Signed for items (subject to stock levels) within 48 hours.
For Non Signed for orders add 2-3 days on top of the Signed for delivery times. You must also be aware that if a non Signed for delivery goes wrong, we have to apply to the Post Office before we can re-deliver your purchase. A process that can take several weeks.
If your purchase is a rare item, we strongly suggest you use the Signed for option.
Consumer Contracts Regulations (2014)
Formerly known as the Distance Selling Regulations, these laws give you the following consumer protection:
For Purchased Items: You have up to 14 days AFTER you received your goods in which to examine the goods. If you wish to return the items during this period you need you notify us by mail, telephone or email. On safe return of the goods to us, you will receive a full refund of your order, plus the full cost of returning the goods to us.
After 14 days any requests for refunds will be considered on a case by basis and not all requests for refunds will be honoured. If we choose to offer a refund after the 14 day period it will be your responsibility to pay for the return of the goods. You will only receive the cost of your original order.
This website and any opinions expressed upon it, or viewpoints contained within store products, may differ from those of Calvary Chapel. As with all websites, and other forms of media, we do not claim or warrant that the information contained within is always accurate or updated.
Unless stated otherwise all material is either the copyright of the Calvary Chapel or the author of an article or the creator of a store product. Fair use (such as academic, educational usage) is allowed as long as this website is cited as the source.
If you are a copyright holder and feel your work should not be here, or for example is incorrectly attributed, contact us and we will amend it as soon possible. Please note for purely technical reasons this may take a few days.
Calvary Chapel does not record or send bulk/marketing emails. Nor (unless mandated to by any legal or regulatory agency) do we share or give out any other information to any other individual or organisation.
We DO NOT retain any personal data about you. Unless you’re a Customer at our shop. We retain just enough data to process, deliver and identify your order.
We DO NOT hold credit card, debit card or bank account details.
We DO keep a reference on the method used to complete the transaction. For example; If PayPal is used we will keep a note that the payment was completed using “Paypal”. If Credit or Debit card is used we will keep a note that “Stripe” was used to complete the transaction.
(Stripe is the provider for our online card payment solution).
updated on the 15/06/17